A couple of weeks ago I did a podcast interview with Holly Worton of Ready To Bloom.
In her infinite interviewing wisdom, she managed to get me to say some pretty good stuff about the importance of staying soft, being strong, loving deeply, and living well.
I’ve gotten some really meaningful feedback on this one, so wanted to share it with you.
Here are some bullet points. Because bullet points are easy to read.
- Top tips on how to be vulnerable and tell your story without shame
- Why I chose online vulnerability in my business
- How to own your story, even the shadow parts of yourself
- Why it’s so important to tell your story without shame
- What your clients really want from you (hint: it’s not your perfection)
Also, I mention why I’m so inspired by these three fantastic women and why you will be too. Give it a listen.
With all the love to you for keeping on keeping on. You really are doing it. And it’s all going to work out.